Monday, March 9, 2015

Sup Peeps?!

Well....sorry I haven´t sent out a big old email for a while I had to take care of some stuff with some other people and was a little strapped on time but I was all right and doing okay. I am finally in a new sector now its called Melipilla its pretty rad. I am on a bike all day and now the work is pretty fun I will be sure to send some pictures next just I have to back my pictures up today so they don´t all get eaten up or some stupid thing like that. 

Well right now I have 2 fetchas (baptisms) set which is pretty rad. I think they are going for it if I can get them to keep going to church. But other than that nothing to wild. Haha I saw this dog the other day get plasterd by a car on my bike that was pretty gnarly but other than that nothing to crazy haha. 
Well I hope you all have a great week and don`t forget about your old pal in chile. 

Love you all and have a great week!
Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment