Monday, April 13, 2015

Not out of the Woods just yet....



Well heres the dealy deal here. So If I come home with out proof that I need to come home there is a 100% chance that I will not be able to come to santiago again and they will send me to some state mission IF I go back out. I really don´t want that I have a sheet of exercises that can help rebuild my shoulder but they hurt REALLY bad. My shoulder is driving me crazy. I can´t sleep sometimes when ever I try to use it for anything it doesn't work...
So even if it doesn't need surgery I might have to call it quits. But anyone that really knows me knows I will put up a reasty fight before I go down so yeah I am going to keep battling it out for as long as I can. Because I don´t want to have to come home. 
Well I got a bap for my birthday so that was sick also thank you so much for all the birthday wishes you guys are RAD. I love you all that took the time to send me a birthday wish I got the foto del semana aquí para ustedes! I promise that I am not that fat in real life its the shirt or something haha I look like a pig! Also her name is Daniela Andea Sotanzo Aguillena She looks REALLY Happy haaha

Well as always.
1- Me, So all is good for church this week right!? 
Investigator- No no I can´t go.
me- Why a not? 
investigator- Because every time I take the sacrament it makes me REALLY HUNGRY. LIKE REALLY HUNGRY 
Me- Okay do you want me to bring you a bag of cheerios or something? 
Investigator- Yes that would be great.
Me- Okay cool see you this sunday.
CASE CLOSED! 

Hey Guess what its my birthday today!
NO NO ITS NOT STOP LYING ELDER JOHNSON YOU JUST WANT ME TO MAKE YOU FOOD!!
Me- Okay your right maybe its not my birthday hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment