Saturday, April 4, 2015

Well....that sucks!



Ha ha....but not really a ha ha ha...So...I got to make this one shorter. But I tore my Rotor cuff in my right shoulder... no this isn´t some sick April fools joke. Like for reals as you can see down below in the foto del semana that's me in front of the Temple in Santiago its a pretty crappy deal. If you could send me some prayers so I don´t have to come home and get usury or some stupid deal like that on it that would be rad. I love you all and thank you for all the support and love from each one of you. You guys are amazing. Well as always Hope you guys all have a rad week this week and hopefully I don´t have to see you all for a really long time. But if I do have to come home I will do everything in my power to get back out here. I love it out here and I really have changed so much. 
I will be a very different person that is for sure. But I feel like everything will be okay so don´t worry to much please. Just give me a quick little prayer that I will be able to stick it out. 


Love you all
ELDER JOHNSON

No comments:

Post a Comment