Sunday, May 31, 2015

Good Old Times

Haha well this week was another winner. 
Strange question time
1. Can you guys listen to hip hop from God?
2. Happy Asian FRIDAY!
 Me, What the heck is Asian firday?
 Black dude, Isn`t that how you say happy hacinan flag day in english?
3. Is there a lot of dirt in Utah?
 Me, yeah I think so? 

So QUESTION I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS?
IS THERE A LOT OF DIRT IN UTAH? 
Well besides that it was a great old week my comp broke the sink, as you will see in the good old foto del semana.
Haha JK the computer is dumb and won`t let me send you a picture but we will save it for next week deal! 
As for the work its going pretty good out here. Just working like always the sister missionaries got shifted out because some weird dude tried following them on bikes or something and so the president's wife said no more. So now its just me and good old Bradesters runnen the good old El llano? Well K rad the vida!
Sorry I can`t make this longer take care!
Love you guys as always!
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment