Monday, July 13, 2015

My official return date

Well I am on my one year count down today. Wow right? My return day is the 12 of july and yesterday was the 12 of july pretty crazy how much time has passed. I plan to become the best missionary I can this year. I want to take this second year of my mission and just go as crazy as I can. 
I want to just work like a mad man to take care of what needs to be taken care of. I want to take out the trash this year.
I want to thank you all for keeping in touch with me and for your love and prayers my shoulder is doing a lot better and I will now be able to finish my mission which is a huge blessing. I am so happy for every thing I have been given and for my mission too. Thanks for all your love and support I could of not done it with out you guys helping me out and for helping me stay out here. I love you all and thanks for everything. See you in a year from now! I still don´t have one year in though thats whats funny! Well take care of yourselfs and I love you all.
Elder Johnson 
P.S. Funny fact time. I have now lived in chile longer than I have lived in Paradise utah haha how weird is that? 


No comments:

Post a Comment