Monday, December 22, 2014

Feliz Navidad!

¿Que pasa familia y amigos? Todas es esta bien aquí en Chile, Estamos listo para Navidad, yo creo? Yo tango una pregunta para ustedes. Que es su regalo para Jesucristo eso Navidad?   Okay thats enough spanish for now haha I keep getting all these emails from people using google translator and throwing it spanish for me to read. Its pretty funny becuase google translator does not always function right and sometimes your guyes emails say some pretty goofy stuff.  Sorry I have been so bad at righting you guys lately. I had to get some stuff figured out. But its all good now. This week was good I got thrown into a trio with Elder Allen from Arizona and Elder Robles De Ecuador, Its a good experiance and we are having a lot of success. We have four baptisms set up. But its horrible becuase we have to cover all of Rivas Vicuña. The Ward that I have been stationed in. . I. My sector now is about 10 square miles and we don't have bikes hahah. its pretty bad when we have a appointment in one end the sector and then have one in another end of the sector. We have had to start working in Mini sectors because its so big.
The top part says Whats up Family and Friends. All is well down here in Chile. We all ready for Christmas this year? I have a question for you all? Wat is your gift to Jesus Christ this year. Look at this video on Youtube. Its called He is the Gift o en español es El es la Dádiva. I want a reply from all of you guys this week.
Well I hope you all have a great Christmas thanks for all the love and support you all have given me. I love hearing from you guys. Please dont forget me. 

Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment