Monday, December 8, 2014

It's like a million degrees down here!

Sorry I didn't get to reply to a TON of you guys this week I had to send some important stuff out and I am really strapped on time. Anyways the mission is good I am learning everyday on how to become better. I have made so many improvements while I have been out here and I have overcome so much. Just keep praying for me guys I need it pretty bad right now. But I know I got this. I can´t quit. 

Anyways that's besides the point! Its pretty funny down here its like a million degrees yet you still see guys dressed in Santa suits and you can tell they are just baking! Ha ha its pretty good times out here. We have found 11 new investigators this week which is another huge break through. Another miracle for this week. 

Just remember if you are having a hard time in your life that god really does love us and through him it is possible for us to over come anything. We just have to put are trust and faith in him and we will be okay. Sometimes he gives us trials and we don´t understand but its for us to grow and learn. Just remember that someone always has it worse than you. 

Well Love you guys tons and I hope that you all have an amazing week this week. I will be sure to try to get to more of you guys next week. 
Love Elder Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment