Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tiempo por un Bautismo!


I am super stoked to announce we had a baptism this week!  His name was Martin! We where not able to actually baptize him because his step-mother wanted his grandpa to do it for him. Martin is 13 years old and says he is thinking about serving a mission now! We are super happy for that. We found his step-mother and she had been inactive for about 3 years.  We found her and now she going to church every single week with Martin and his dad. Our next goal is to get the dad baptized. He is kind of a "Goon" though, so its going to take a lot of prayer and fasting to get him humbled enough to accept his baptism. We were able to confirm Martin on Sunday at church. 






I would like to thank you all for your support and love. I am working hard down here in Chile and I'm doing the best I can to make due with what I've got! I love you all and I hope you have a rad week! Sorry about the picture its pretty chanta! 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment