Monday, November 3, 2014

A rough week ahead....


Okay... I am not going to lie to you guys. Tuesday the 4th of November is going to be a pretty rough day for me this week. But thats okay because I know that through the plan of salvation we can return to the people that we have lost in our lives. I really do miss my mom and I always want to keep working hard because I know that the harder I work the more people I will be able to help teach the message of the restoration too. That I know, and I hope you all know this, too. 

Anyway, this week wasn't super amazing or anything. I have really had to pick up the slack a little bit this week because as always you have to jump through some hoops of fire when you don´t know Spanish that well and your expected to deliver. But you know what? Thats okay because every week I make a lot of progress. 

I am sorry that I wasn't able to email you all this week. I got waked pretty hard with some other peoples emails and I wasn't able to get everyone but please realize I will for sure get to you next week. Please keep writing me guys! All of you make the mission a lot easier for me. 

Something that I've learned is that if you have any doubts about anything, just sit down (or I should say, kneel down) and pray! Trust me! It really can turn the night to day and it is a commandment from our Heavenly Father. The power of prayer is real guys. Please... remember to make this week better than last week. If your life is rough remember that life goes on and our troubles will eventually work their way out. Just make the best out of bad situations!  That's where you find real happiness. Just remember someone always has it worse than you. Count your blessings and have a great attitude towards life.

Please know that I love each one of you. I adore you guys to be honest. All of you really make it worth being out here. There have been times that I really want to just quit and "throw in" the towel because it just ain't working, but then I remember all of you. Honestly, you guys make it all so worth it. You guys make it so I don´t want to quit or give up. Make everyday better. Always pray and keep going hard and everything will be okay. Well, I'm out of things to say, so all of you have a great week and know that I miss and love you tons.

Love Elder Johnson

P.S. A Huge shout out to my friend Erika Casey on her mission call to Cali! Way to be WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment