Monday, November 17, 2014

Sick Week!

So this week I had the chance to Baptize Ester Del Carmen Gallegillos Romero
It was a super special experience for me sepecially because of her disabilty of not being able to walk. It took two of us to get it done, but we did.  Elder More and I did it and it was hard, but in the end we where able to get it done with success. We have a couple of more dates set so hopefully they don't fall through. I have been very blessed down here in Chile and it only makes me want to work harder.

We have many plans set for this week. Sorry I can´t make this email longer but please know that I love you all and that I think about you everyday! Also, please know I am working hard out here and I appreciate all of your love, prayers and support. Hope you all have another great week this week!
 
Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment