Monday, October 27, 2014

Well then!

To be Clear
My Preparation Day (P Day) is now Mondays

Also my mailing address is, well actually I will get it next week I forgot it but I sent it in one of my mass emails a couple of weeks ago and it should show up on face-book again soon because of my awesome step mom! 

But anyway for this week nothing to wild just another week out in the mission ha ha. But I did have some cool stuff worth talking about this week. The gift of tongues is real. I have made so much progress and its so nice. I can now have a legit conversation with people and know what’s going on which is cool but I still make mistakes and its difficult for me to talk in past tense still but that’s okay because its better everyday. I can also read the preach my gospel in Spanish and know exactly what it is talking about which is also a huge jump for me. The book of Mormon is still tough but that’s okay because I am going to keep working hard and keep on getting better! 

Any ways, make time for the book of Mormon guys.... really. It is a huge help in our life’s and God has given it to us to learn from. I know you will receive blessings if you take 10 minutes out of your day and just read a little. Heck all ye all have cell phones just use one of those suckers to take a little time to read the book of Mormon instead of burning time on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook. It sounds dumb but you really will have a better day. I KNOW that I wasn't always the best example but the mission has made me want to change into a better person. Really I know it's easy to become lax and not really care any more that's how I lived but if you make time for god he will make time for you and you will be blessed. that is my testimony for you all. Be grateful for what you have tons of people down here live in some pretty bad stuff. 

Well shoot! I am out of time but keep writing me guys I love hearing from you. and it means a ton to me if you take a little time out of your day to write me a quick email. 

Not going to lie this week is going to be pretty rough for me.... I am really missing my mom but I know she is proud of me and I know she knows I am working my hardest out here. Well I love you all and I can´t wait to hear from you. 

Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment