Monday, October 6, 2014

A Good Week!

Well nothing to crazy happened this week to be honest. I got to watch confernce in english which was a super great time. It was nice to kind of take a break and listen to what they had to say. The Spanish is coming good I have made a lot of progress this week for some reason. I came out of a meeting where are president spoke and it was seriously like magic. I could all of the sudden speak and understand Spanish it was really strange. 

Some advice I have for you guys. Follow the words of the Prophets, That is a huge thing they centered on this week. I know I wasn't always the best example but now that I have changed and made my self better and worked hard to become a better person. I am so much happier in my life. I am more in tune with the spirt and overall I just feel better with my self. Make a difference be someone better this week. That is my challenge to you. I know if you try you can become so much more than you ever thought you could. Remember you can't do anything with out three elements

1. The power of God. I know God is real. I have had many experiences so far that have testified this to me.

2. Hard work and dedication. Yes its hard to do things and we often don't have time or think I can do it later. That is not the way to live. You all can do anything if you live by these.

3. Good Attitude. Yes I know I spelled that wrong.... But anyway you get the just. Its hard to have a good one some times. This week I got some really nasty eye infection and it has been bugging me all week. I always have a headach and I also have other personal trials. But if you choose to have a good one you can be that much better. IT IS HARD, But it is worth it. 

Not a whole lot happend this week other than that. My comp gets to go home soon and he is getting a little lazy so we haven't been able to get as much work done as I would like but I still push him to want to work harder. "I may not be the best missionary but ill be danged if I am not trying the hardest." Pray to Heavenly Father, I plead with you all I want you to feel the happiness I feel. I know you can if you just take some time out of your day. Read the Book of Mormon. You may think I am joking but I am being for real!  You will have such a better day if you do. Even if its just a verse a day. The Lord will see that you are trying to make a difference and you will be blessed. 

Sorry to go all religious on you guys this week but its my job. I want you to all be happy because I love you all. I want to thank you as always for all the love and support. You guys really make it worth it seeing that you are all behind me. Please keep in contact I want to hear from you all. Again I love you all especially my family. Huge shoutout to them for all the love and support they have given me

No comments:

Post a Comment