Monday, September 29, 2014

2 Months Down and BAPTISMS!!

My 1st Baptisms (Sebastion & Jose)


Well the title of my Email says 2 months down and Baptisms!! They went through I had the chance to Baptize 2 of the kids which was super special even though I messed up one of the names pretty bad but that's okay because I am not perfect and I realize that. There names are Moises Diego Sebastion Ramierez Villarroel he is the one that is on the left of me in the picture. The other ones name is Jose Ernique Manuel Ramirez Villarroel. It was a super cool experience especially since I came out here with the idea that I might not get that opportunity but I have most definitely been blessed. 

Anyway nothing to crazy other than that, For those considering going on a mission. It is not easy I will tell you that now especially if you where like me and wasn't 100% ready to come out. I am fine now but it would of been a lot easier if I would of made sure I was more prepared for what was to come instead of think that it was going to be easy and just another fun experience. I can tell you now that it isn't always fun. It isn't always easy but it will be worth it.

As always I want to thank you all for your support your emails make it so much easier to go on out here and they give me a spirit of dedication and preservar hasta el fin. Endure to the end is what that means. It makes it a lot more worth it at the end of the day to realize that you guys are all rooting for me back at home and that you guys take the time to think about your old friend down in Chile once a week and take the time to write me! I love hearing from you all. I will never take my friends or family for granted ever again. 

The Spanish is coming along slowly but surely. its hard but I know I can get through it with your guys prayers and the hand of the lord. Be grateful for what you have that's all I have to say. I have seen some things down here that I have literally made me sick. People that have NOTHING but still give us things like a candy bar or something simple like that. 
Well that's all for this week hope you all have a wonderful week and don't forget to write your friend down in Chile its literally gold to hear from you guys and I cant wait to hear more from you all.
Love Elder Johnson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment