Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August 19, 2014

Well I am not going to lie the time has really started to slip by. Serisouly I can't beleive how fast this week went. Its crazy if you put all your mind and might into the work its amazing what you can accoplish! I just want to let you know I miss you all so much! Well any way this week was pretty fun untill last night. Some stupid elders his a bunch of alarm clocks inside are celling tiles in our room so I got very little sleep last night. I was fuming mad I was about to loose it. Any one that remebers the old me knows that I would of come up with some scheme to get them back and make sure it hit them good. But then I began to wonder what christ would do. I know he would forgive them and move on although it was a pretty lowball move since everyminte of sleep around here is worth its weight in gold. You are always so tired in the MTC and that sleep is valued. But instead of focousing my energy to come up with a way to get back at them I am just going to hide there alarm clocks and if they get mad and tell the president about it I am sure he will be happy to hear about how they got in there in the first place. 

Well we got a card saying what day we will most liikely be coming home and everyones said that they should be coming home on July 12th 2016 except for mine. Mine said July 30th of 2016. I am fine with it to be honest it just shows the lord needs me for a couple more weeks than everyone else. Although I am still strugling learning spanish I know that with hardwork and dedication and having the lord by my side anything is possible. I gave my first lesson all in spaish today. It was a little rough but we got through it. 

I got the address to the place today. But stupid here forgot to bring his planner to tell you guys about it so thats that I guess. You will get it next week I promise. Its crazy nice wheather down here it went from being about 60 to being about 80 haha it feels like summer back at home which is cool! I really like it down here and although its tough it will be worth it! Love you all so much thanks for the support. And I am being serious! Hit me up I want to hear whats up! Although home is becoming a more back part of my mind I am still wondering whats going on in everyones life! Well thats all for now love you all and just don't forget your favorite missionary thats 6000 miles away from you all right now haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment