Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 2, 2014

Well It is finally my last week in the MTC! I am scared but excited to get out there and kick some butt! The Spanish is still kinda rough but I can get the message across now with about anything and I can understand almsot everything someone says to me which is really kind of weird but cool at the same time. 

I had to give a talk in Spanish on Sunday which was really crazy it was about 7 mins long which doesn't sound that long but when it is in a crazy a different tounge it is a lot harder than you would think. It was super scary but even the lations said they could understand what I was trying to say and people said that they could feel the spirt when I gave it.

I will say I have been humbled by this experience. I came to a place where I wasn't proficient in anything and I really didn't know enough about the gosple like I thought I did to even teach in in English. Add Spanish to the equation and its a nightmare. 

I am just happy that I am finally starting to pick up on Spanish. I felt like I was slower than everyone else which was supper annoying. I hope you guys get my letters soon I sent them forever ago.... Anyway as always I would love to here from you guys so go ahead and shoot me an email when you get a couple of seconds. even if its just a sentence or two I would love to here something from you guys! Well I hope that everyone is doing okay just let me know if I can help any of you with a question you might have pertaining to the gosple or in any other areas you think I can give you advice in. 

Oh and one more thing I gave a lesson a couple of days ago to another fake investigator and I finally felt the spirit for the fist time after giving the lesson in Spanish I am getting to the point where I don't have to work as hard to understand the Spanish well I am out of time and I got some dude getting mad at me in Spanish telling me to get off Love you guys! Sorry for no pictures ill get em next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment