Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August 26, 2014

Well as you guessed from the title of this email we had our fist earth quake down here a couple of days ago. It was about a 5.2 on our scale which isn't huge but the biggest one I have been in. I almost feel over when it started and it sounded like the building I was in was going to collapse. But other than that it wasn't to bad it was pretty funny actually. Ha ha I am finally starting to get use to it down here although every day is one day closer to being out of the CCM. I only have 13 days left. Like no one is counting though or anything. I can't wait to get out to the field.

The spanish is tough but it is coming. I talked to a missionary today That really gave me a boost of confidance. It took him 13 months to get it down. He told me if he could get it down anyone can get it. He even went home for 3 months because he gave up but then he came back out after getting called to the same mission again! What a story! I WILL never come home though only if it is life or death. 

I know the church is true guys and I want to let you all know that if you have any questions the lord will be there for you. I can testify to you that he does answer prayers. 

Well here is another funny story for this week. We had just gotten out of a church meeting and it was pretty late at night and we where heading back to the mtc to do some planing and there was some naked dude dancing around in fromt of the gates and thorwing beer bottles on the ground. So that was pretty funny ha ha. 

Well other than that nothing to exciting just another week down in crazy-ville. its literally nuts down here haha. I can't wait to see what else happens to me on my journey to bring people to the light of christ. 

As always be sure to hit me up I want to here about you guys and what you have been doing. Just know I love you all and miss you tons just know that your going to be getting a better lance back than what you already know. I have already made a lot of imporvments. 

Love Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment